Haven't blogged in a bit ((note to self to remember)) - things seem to have gone a bit mad lately, seem to be making Wedding Invites and cards in general left right and centre, but time last night to go and watch my son's school production of Hairspray, it was absolutely fabulous and they all worked so hard at pulling off a really brilliant production, thought i'd share with you a picture of my son as Corny Collins the TV Host ((well what proud mum wouldn't)), but ideas that Hollywood beckons may be a little far fetched. ha ha


Back to cards though and I'd seen a card on Pinterest that really blew me away so, with sewing machine in hand I thought I'd have a go. Not quite the professional finish the Pinterst one had but I had fun creating it and kept me quiet lol.

Thanks for taking the time to look - xxx Barbi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment